Topo & Land Survey
- Carrying out Topographic survey, collection of details of existing features like river/canal/road crossings, HT/LT power line crossings, PAP, etc. and making the data in desired format with index, points and codes.
- Transferring the alignment on ground.
- Demarcation of Land Boundary points, center line on ground to fix pillars using precise survey instruments.
- Studying project vicinity and identification of possible rail route alignment based on the available reports, drawings and other information.
- Taking levels on formation at defined layers of embankment.
- Taking levels of structures at every control level i.e. bed concrete, soffit or top level etc.
- Frequent checking of the permanent bench marks (BMs) and TBMs.
- Checking/controlling the activities like earthworks, levels of structures including frequent checking of alignment/embankment/structure during execution of works with respect to designed alignment/embankment.
- Setting/layout of curves etc. during execution of earthwork, P-way work and frequent verification of curve alignment as per coordinates as well as by tangent length and deflection angles method.
- As per the procedures, methods and guide lines given in the Indian Railway Permanent Way Manuel.
For details and commercial information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack